Package Name - 07 Days kerala Tour Package
6 NIGHTS | 7 DAYS
Destination Covered - Munnar, Kovalam, Kanyakumari, Alleppey & Cochin.
Day 1: Kochi to Munnar (120kms, 04hrs drive approximately): -
Arrival at Kochi Int. Airport/Eranukalam Rly. Station our representative receives you and proceeds to Munnar. Munnar is renowned for having a wealth of scenic beauty. On the way to Munnar you can attend Neriamangalam Bridge (This is the first Arch Bridge in south India, built across the Periyar River, and is often referred as 'The Gateway to the Highranges'), Cheeyappara waterfalls, Valara waterfalls. On arrival at Munnar check-in to the hotel after refreshment in the evening you can proceed to Pothamedu View point, Blossom garden and Spice & Ayurvedic garden. Overnight stay at a hotel in Munnar.
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing: -
Early morning you can attend a morning walk in the Tea Garden and after breakfast proceed for sightseeing like Eravikulam National park (better known as Rajamalai where the Nilgiritahr, a rare type mountain goat, resides). Then you can visit Photo Point, Carmelagiri Elephant Park, Carmelgiri Botanical Garden, Mattupetty Dam, Echo point, Kundala Lake as the time permits. Overnight stay at Hotel in Munnar
Note: -*Tea plantations in Munnar entry fee is Rs.100/- per adult and open from 9am to 5pm except Monday. Eravikulam National park timing is 08am to 04pm. Entry fees (Indian adult = Rs.120/-, Indian Child between 05 to 12yrs age = Rs.90/-, Foreigner = Rs.450/-)Feb & March Eravikulam National Park will be closed & open from April onwards because of Calving season. Photo Point (no entry charges), Mattupetty Dam, entry fee Rs.40/- per person. Open from 9:30am till 05pm. You may also engage in boating and horse rides [depending on availability] (ranges from Rs.50 to Rs.700), Echo point (no entry charges) but in boating activities costs from Rs.100/- to Rs.200/- per head.
Link to book Eravikulam National
*Entrance fee / activity charges not included unless otherwise mentioned with inclusions. Above rates are indicative.
Day 3: Munnar to Kovalam (300kms, 08hrs Drive Approximately): -
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Kovalam. Once reached, check-in at the Hotel. Enjoy the internationally renowned Kovalam beach with three adjacent crescent beaches- Lighthouse Beach, Hawa Beach and Samudra Beach. Also visit Saagarika Marine Aquarium in Vizhinjam(Except Holidays) as your time permits. Overnight stay at Hotel at Kovalam.
Day 4: Kovalam to Kanyakumari & Return back (90kms, 02hrs 30min drive approximately): -
After breakfast you proceed to Kanyakumari and attend very popular Padmanabaswamy Temple at Trivandrum and then you may proceed to Kanyakumari. Once reach at Kanyakumari you can attend Boating to Vivekananda Rock (Timing 11am to 04pm and if there is cyclone or heavy wind it will not operate). Then you can attend Gandhi Mandapam, Thiruvalluvar Statue, Wax Museum, Sunset and return back to Kovalam as your time permits. If you need, you can attend the famous Suchindram Temple. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day 5: Kovalam to Alleppey (170kms, 05hrs Drive Approximately): -
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Alleppey houseboat. This is your floating home for the next 21-hours i.e. 12noon to next day 09am and will take you on a meandering ride through the paddy fields and backwaters of Kerala. So many people earn their living on or beside the waterways; this is a unique glimpse of Indian rural life amongst the waving coconut palms. Dinner on deck at the end of the day is followed by a night on the water in your comfortable cabin. Overnight stay at Houseboat.
Note: - Your boat will be a Single Bedroom Deluxe Houseboat with Upper deck. AC & Television will operate from 09pm to 06am. Cruise will operate from 12noonto 05pm after that the boat will be anchored in a designated location. All meals like Welcome drink, Lunch, Evening snacks, Dinner & Breakfast complimentary onboard.
Day 6: Alleppey to Cochin (60kms, 01hrs 30Mins Drive Approximately): -
After breakfast checkout from Single Bedroom Houseboat Alleppey at 09am to Cochin. On arrival at Cochin check-in to the hotel after refreshment proceed to Fort Kochi sightseeing like navy museum, St. Francis church, Chinese fishing net, Santa cruz basilica, Mattanchery palace, Jewish synagogue and then to Kochi and proceed for Marian drive, Marine walkway, boating, Tripunitura
hill palace as your time permits. Overnight say at Hotel.
Note: - *In Mattancherry Palace visitors from 9.45 am to 4.45 pm, entry fee is Rs. 05/-, Bastion Bungalow, visitors from 10am to 05pm at the entry fee Rs.10/- other sightseeing points are Navy museum, Santa Cruz Basilica, Marian Drive, Marine Walkway, Boating, Tripunithura Hill Palace (Opening time 09am to 04.30pm and the entry fee is Rs.10/-)
*Entrance fee / activity charges not included unless otherwise mentioned with inclusions.
Above rates are indicative.
Day 7: Departure Day
After breakfast checkout from the Hotel and proceed to Cochin Int. Airport. On the way you can attend LULU shopping mall (Biggest in Asia) for purchase if you wish. If customer time permits they can attain the places missed on the previous day.
At your departure time our representative will drop you at Cochin Int. Airport as desired by you with sweet memories of Kerala Trip with Nissi Tours and Houseboats
- All transfer/sightseeing using vehicle Swift Dzire with AC.
- Driver Bata, fuel, Interstate permit, toll and parking included.
- All meals like welcome drink at the time of check in, Lunch, Evening Snacks, Dinner and Breakfast complimentary only at Houseboat. AC & TV will operate from 09pm to 06am.
- Accommodation will be 01room in all hotels/resorts
- All taxes included.
- Air / Train Fare.
- Food expenses except what is mentioned in the inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as entry tickets, camera charges, laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating, Ayurveda massages or treatment if any.
- Any increase in tax or fuel leading to increase in surface transportation arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions / Other Information
- Sir our cab will accompany you from the trip starts to till the trip ends and the timing to operate the cab will be between 08am to 08pm as to maintain the driver’s 12hrs duty.
- Balance payment should clear on the day the trip starts. If any excess kms incurred during your trip, need to clear your balance payment at our point before dropping you at Airport / Rly. Station. After getting clearance from the office our representative will drop you at Airport.
- Beyond the destinations/itinerary committed at the time of confirmation with advance payment will be chargeable as per company’s policy.
- The offer price published will be subject to change as per category/availability of Hotels, Cab and Houseboat at the time of package confirmation.
- After confirmation kindly check the itinerary issued by our team to avoid errors/confusions.