Package Name - 04days Middle Kerala Honeymoon Tour (Nissi503)
3 NIGHTS | 4 DAYS
Destination Covered - Munnar-Alleppey-Fort Kochi-Cochin
Day 1: Kochi to Munnar (120kms, 04hrs drive approximately)
Arrival at Kochi Int. Airport/Eranukalam Rly. Station/Bus our representative will receive you and proceed to Munnar. Munnar is renowned for having a wealth of scenic beauty. On the way to Munnar you can attend Neriamangalam Bridge (This is the first Arch Bridge in south India, built across the Periyar River, and is often referred as 'The Gateway to the Highranges'), Cheeyappara waterfalls, Valara waterfalls. On arrival at Munnar check-in to the hotel after refreshment in the evening you can proceed to Pothamedu View point, Blossom garden and Spice & Ayurvedic garden. Overnight stay at a hotel in Munnar.
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
Early morning you can attend a morning walk in the Tea Garden and after breakfast proceed for sightseeing like Eravikulam National park (better known as Rajamalai where the Nilgiritahr, a rare type mountain goat, resides). Then you can visit Photo Point, Carmelagiri Elephant Park, Carmelgiri Botanical Garden, Mattupetty Dam, Echo point, Kundala Lake as the time permits. Overnight stay at Hotel in Munnar.
Note: -*Tea plantations in Munnar entry fee is Rs.100/- per adult and open from 9am to 5pm except Monday. Eravikulam National park timing is 08am to 04pm. Entry fees (Indian adult = Rs.120/-, Indian Child between 05 to 12yrs age = Rs.90/-, Foreigner = Rs.450/-). Feb & March Eravikulam National Park will be closed & open from April onwards. Photo Point (no entry charges), Mattupetty Dam, entry fee Rs.40/- per person. Open from 9:30am till 05pm. You may also engage in boating and horse rides [depending on availability] (ranges from Rs.50 to Rs.700), Echo point (no entry charges) but in boating activities costs from Rs.100/- to Rs.200/- per head.
Use this link to book Eravikulam National Park in advance to avoid queue and last minute disturbance :- https://www.eravikulamnationalpark.in/landing/axRegister.php*Entrance fee / activity charges not included unless otherwise mentioned with inclusions. Above rates are indicative.
Day 3: Munnar to Alleppey(160kms, 05hrs approximately)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Alleppey houseboat. This is your floating home for the next 20 hours i.e. 12noon to next day 09am and will take you on a meandering ride through the paddy fields and backwaters of Kerala. So many people earn their living on or beside the waterways; this is a unique glimpse of Indian rural life amongst the waving coconut palms. Dinner on deck at the end of the day is followed by a night on the water in your comfortable cabin. All meals will be provided onboard and overnight stay at Houseboat.
Note: - Your boat will be One Bedroom Deluxe Houseboat on sharing basis with Honeymoon treat like Fresh Cake, Candle light dinner and Flower Bed will be complimentary at Houseboat in this package Upper deck. AC & Television will operate from 09pm to 06am. Cruise will operate from 01pm to 05.30pm after that the boat will be anchored in a designated location. All meals like Welcome drink, Lunch, Evening snacks, Dinner & Breakfast complimentary onboard.
Day 4: Departure Day :-
After breakfast checkout from Houseboat Alleppey and proceed Cochin. If customer time permit they can attain Fort Kochi sightseeing like navy museum, St. Francis church, Chinese fishing net, Santa cruz basilica, Mattanchery palace, Jewish synagogue and then to Kochi and proceed for Marian drive, Marine walkway, boating, Tripunitura hill palace and last LULU shopping mall (Biggest in Asia) for purchase if you wish. At your departure time our representative will drop you at Cochin Int. Airport/ Ernakulum Railway station/Bus stand as required by the customer with sweet memories of Kerala Tour with Nissi Tours.
- All transfer/sightseeing using Sedan Cab with AC.
- Driver bata, fuel, toll and parking included.
- One Bedroom Houseboat on sharing basis with all meals like Welcome drink, Lunch, Evening snacks, Dinner and Breakfast complimentary on board..
- Accommodation will be 01room in all hotels/resorts with breakfast.
- All applicable taxes including GST.
- No of pax : 02 adults
- Air / Train Fare.
- Food expenses except what is mentioned in the inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as entry tickets, camera charges, laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating, Ayurveda massages or treatment if any.
- Any increase in tax or fuel leading to increase in surface transportation arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions / Other Information
- Our cab will accompany you from the trip starts to till the trip ends and the timing to operate the cab will be between 08am to 08pm as to maintain the driver’s 12hrs duty.
- Balance payment should clear on the day the trip starts. If any excess kms incurred during your trip, need to clear your balance payment at our point before dropping you at Airport / Rly. Station. After getting clearance from the office our representative will drop you at Airport.
- Beyond the destinations/itinerary committed at the time of confirmation with advance payment will be chargeable as per company’s policy.
- The offer price published will be subject to change as per category/availability of Hotels, Cab and Sikara boat ride at the time of package confirmation.
- After confirmation kindly check the itinerary issued by our representative to avoid errors/confusions.