Package Name - Munnar Cochin Tour Package
3 NIGHTS | 4 DAYS
Destination Covered - Munnar, Fort Kochi and Cochin
Day 1: Cochin to Munnar (120kms, 04hrs drive approximately): -
Arrival at Cochin Int. Airport/Eranukalam Rly. Station/Bus our representative will receive you and proceed to Munnar. Munnar is renowned for having a wealth of scenic beauty. On the way to Munnar you can attend Neriamangalam Bridge (This is the first Arch Bridge in south India, built across the Periyar River, and is often referred as 'The Gateway to the Highranges'), Cheeyappara waterfalls, Valara waterfalls. On arrival at Munnar check-in to the hotel after refreshment in the evening you can proceed to Pothamedu View point, Blossom garden and Spice & Ayurvedic garden. Overnight stay at a hotel in Munnar.
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
Early morning you can attend a morning walk in the Tea Garden and after breakfast proceed for sightseeing like Eravikulam National park (better known as Rajamalai where the Nilgiritahr, a rare type mountain goat, resides). Then you can visit Photo Point, Carmelagiri Elephant Park, Carmelgiri Botanical Garden, Mattupetty Dam, Echo point, Kundala Lake as the time permits. Overnight stay at Hotel in Munnar.
Note: -*Tea plantations in Munnar entry fee is Rs.100/- per adult and open from 9am to 5pm except Monday. Eravikulam National park timing is 08am to 04pm. Entry fees (Indian adult = Rs.120/-, Indian Child between 05 to 12yrs age = Rs.90/-, Foreigner = Rs.450/-). Photo Point (no entry charges), Mattupetty Dam, entry fee Rs.40/- per person. Open from 9:30am till 05pm. You may also engage in boating and horse rides [depending on availability] (ranges from Rs.50 to Rs.700), Echo point (no entry charges) but in boating activities costs from Rs.100/- to Rs.200/- per head.
Link to book Eravikulam National Park :- https://www.eravikulamnationalpark.in/landing/axRegister.php
*Entrance fee / activity charges not included unless otherwise mentioned with inclusions. Above rates are indicative.
Day 3: Munnar to Fort Kochi, then Cochin city (145kms, 05hrs drive approximately)
After breakfast checkout from Hotel and proceed to Fort Kochi for local sightseeing like navy museum, St. Francis church, Chinese fishing net, Santa cruz basilica, Mattanchery palace, Jewish synagogue and then proceed to check-in to Hotel. Evening rest and overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4: Departure Day :-
Based on your departure schedule, if your time permits you may proceed for Marian drive, Marine walkway, then you can visit Lulu Shopping Mall and buy souvenirs for your family and friends.
At your own departure time our representative will drop you at Cochin Int. Airport or Ernakulum Railway station/Bus stand as you desired with sweet memories of Kerala Tour with Nissi Tours.
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station.
- Air conditioned Sedan Cab for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis.
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel.
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking, driver bata.
- All government related taxes.
- No of pax allowed at this cost : 02 adults.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as entry tickets, camera charges, laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating, Ayurveda massages or treatment if any, etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening.
- Any increase in tax or fuel leading to increase in surface transportation arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
Terms & Conditions / Other Information
- People Why Choose Nissi Tours & Houseboats ?
- Quality In Customer Services.
- Privacy, Safety and Comfortability during the tour..
- Best Rates Guaranteed.
- Right place at Right time policy.
- Customized Tours as clients preferred and their budget.
- Premium Accommodations.
- Fulfillment of Commitments made at the time of booking.
- Headed by Mr.R Rajesh (Proprietor) who served in Central Police Organization i.e in CISF till Jan' 2022.
- No hidden 13th year of excellence in the Tourism Industry.
- 4.7* Google Genuine Customer Ratings https://rb.gy/fxgmlv